Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy mother's day to me! I just got back from the park with the girls. They were so excited to give me some plants they made at school. They also made some pictures for me. It was very sweet. I'll take them to McDonalds later. The weather is beautiful today, so I kept them at the park for over 3 hours.
I tried to get Al to go for a walk with us this morning, but he said no. He also didn't want to come to the park. He just wants to stay in the bed and watch TV. Oh, well.
He is going for a sonogram of his kidneys tomorrow. The doctor wants to determine why his creatinine levels keep rising. That is an indication that the kidneys aren't working properly. They also took a urine sample. We should find out what's going on later in the week. It's likely that this is all just a side effect of the chemotherapy.

No comments: