Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Al is upstairs sleeping now. He is usually pretty beat by the middle of the week. He had a hard time getting up this morning too. The doctor said his throat looks raw and she was concerned that he was in too much pain. He assured her that the pain medication was making things tolerable. She told him to come in for fluids if he isn't able to eat enough. I don't think he will take her up on that. We just want to get this over with, but the time isn't passing quickly enough. I have been having the hardest time sleeping. It's hard to believe that I'm functioning on such little sleep. I have my own doctor's appointment on Monday and am already worried about leaving him alone for any length of time at the treatment center. I know he'll be okay without me for a few hours. The kids are also coming home Monday afternoon. I miss them.

No comments: