Friday, February 15, 2008

It's 5:30am and I'm wide awake. Al should be getting up shortly because he needs to be at the hospital in an hour. He'll get the port put in this morning. I wish I could go with him, but I have to drop Brooke off at school. Rachel is coming with me to pick him up afterwards. We should be there right as he is finishing up. He went for the the pre-op yesterday, which included an EKG and blood work. They also charged him $720 for our portion. It's crazy. We are extremely grateful to have such great insurance, but it's still expensive. Last week's PET scan was a good $200. And every doctor's appointment is the $20 copay. What do people without insurance do? This doesn't make sense.
Valentine's Day was very sweet. I got flowers and a very touching card. The kids enjoyed their school parties.

No comments: